We’re teaming up with the EroExpo events (Mechelen (11-13 October), Hasselt (08 – 10 November), Antwerpen (14 – 16 February) and Gent (06 – 08 March) to organize the brand new Fetish Club!
Get your tickets for the Ero Expo fairs and the Fetish Club via these links:
What is the ‘Fetish Club’? There is a private zone allowing you to explore all different facets of Fetish: Bondage, BDSM, Latex, Fetishism, … It has place in the Fetish Club, curated by… Fetish Café!
We have a schedule prepared for you, and you can take part in as many events as you like!
19h00 – 19h30: Presentation: Your first steps in the world of Fetish
19h30 – 20h30: Workshop Whips
21h00 – 22h00: Workshop Bondage
22h00 – 22h30: Experience to get tied up yourself
22h30 – 00h00: Fetish Party
16h00 – 17h00: Workshop bondage
17h00 – 18h00: Experience to get tied up yourself
18h00 – 19h00: Stimulate without spanking
19h45 – 21h15: Fetish Party
22h00 – 23h00: Demo: The fist…
14h00 – 15h00: Workshop Whips
15h30 – 16h00: Presentation: Your first steps in the world of Fetish
16h30 – 17h30: Stimulate without spanking
We also have…
- A bar for refreshments
- A message board – a great way to get in touch with people
- Lockers so you can put away the stuff you don’t need
- Friendly and easily approachable people ready to answer your questions!
What we still need:
YOU to make this a great time!
Some thing to take into account:
- Taking pictures is not allowed in the Fetish Club. At the Ero Expo it is allowed
- there will be some demos / shows / … in front of the club as well.
- You can be at ease in the Fetish Club. Everybody there is somehow interested as well.
- There is no dresscode in the Fetish Club. That means ‘Full Nude’ to ‘Polar Expedition outfit’ and everything in between is allowed.
- Everybody is to be treated with respect, but that goes without saying.
Will you be there….?
Interested? Feel free to …
- Share this info with your friends 🙂
- Indicate your interest at the following FetLife events:
- Be there!